Type and period of 'Appliance protection plan' for Godrej Microwave Oven
- If your microwave is outside one year, but less than 3 years of purchase, you can enter into Extended Warranty Scheme* to offer your appliance complete warranty till 3rd year. You can opt for 1 year or 2 years contract. (Not applicable for Solo models)
- If your microwave is beyond 3 years of purchase you can opt for Annual Maintenance Contract* either for 1 year or 2 years.
What’s covered and not covered under
'Appliance protection plan?'
- Magnetron, Control panel, Control card, Fan motor, Capacitor, Diode, Micro-switch , Heater, Thermostat, Timer, Transformer, Turn table motor, Internal wiring and key board.
PARTS NOT COVERED
- Outer Cabinet, Aesthetic components, Plastic and glass parts, Rubber components, Colored components and Light bulb.
- No service Charges for the parts covered in the Plan.
- 50% discount on the service charges for the part not covered in the plan.
- No transportation pertaining to parts covered under plan.
- For other parts not covered by plan, transportation as per our rate schedule.
* 1 Preventive Maintenance Visit per year
- Check for voltage, & earthing at the point of electric supply to appliance. (Voltage must be between 220 to 230Volts AC. Insure proper earthing by checking voltage between Phase & Neutral wire, Phase & earth wire, Earth & neutral wire. When earthing is Strong(ok) then you will get same voltage reading between phase & earth and phase & neutral. More the variations weaker is the earthing.)
- Dusting of external ventilation slots.
- Check ventilation slots & ensure that there should not be any clogging.
- Take special care to prevent chocking of vents or exhaust outlets.
- Make sure that water or food remains don’t seep into the vents.
- Cleaning of internal microwave cavity.
- Check for plastic parts for breakages etc.
- Check door alignment.
- Check gasket/choke cover for crack.
- Cleaning of appliance externally with liquid cleaner.
- Check light bulb & door interlock switch functioning.
- Give usage & economy tips for better & effective performance.