Type and period of 'Annual protection plan' for Godrej Chest Freezer
- If your Chest Freezer is more than one year old, but less than 5 years, you can enter into Extended Warranty Scheme* to offer your appliance complete warranty till the 5th year. You can opt for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years or 4 years of extended warranty, based on the age of your Chest Freezer.
What's covered and not covered under 'Annual Protection Plan for Godrej Chest Freezers?'
- PCB, Thermostat,Drier,Compressor,OLP,Relay,Capacitor,Fan Assembly,Gas charging and Condenser,if external.
PARTS NOT COVERED
- Evaporator Tank, Cabinet, Plastic, Rubber, sheet metal, power cord and Glass parts
- No service Charges for the parts covered in the Plan.
- 50% discount on the service charges for the part not covered in the plan.
- No transportation pertaining to parts covered under plan.
- For other parts not covered by plan, transportation as per our rate schedule.
- Check for voltage, current & earthing at the point of electric supply to appliance.
- Check for drainage system & ensure that there should not be any clogging.
- Dusting of External condenser.
- Dusting of compressor surroundings.
- Checking compressor terminal connections.
- Cleaning of water evaporation pan (for removal of bad odour).
- Check cut-in & cut -off cycling of compressor.
- Measure temperature to confirm cooling performance.
- Check for plastic parts for breakages etc.
- Check door alignment.
- Check gasket for air leakage. Cleaning of appliance with liquid cleaner.
- Give usage & economy tips for better & effective performance.